Lewis and Clark offers a full range of studies, each of which can be fully customized to fit your specific needs and budget. Some of the types of studies we have conducted in the past include:
- Customer Perception/Satisfaction Studies examine how your company or organization is perceived by your customers/clients. Tells you if you are delivering on the promises you've made. Can help you to identify problems and make appropriate changes.
- Readership Survey: Examines characteristics, demographics, reading habits, interests, needs, and buying influence of readers of your publication. Puts you in touch with your readers’ interests and attitudes and substantiates the value of your publication's circulation base to advertisers.
- Purchasing Studies for products and services marketed to and used by your customers. Helps you to understand attitudes and behaviors related to purchases of your product/service. Provides information on potential demand for new products and services.
- Product/Market Studies answer such questions as: How useful is the product? How does it compare with competitor's? How large is the market for this product? Is the market growing? Also can be used for service marketing.
- Media/Advertising Studies allow you to measure the impact and effectiveness of your advertising message. Also help you to determine which media will most effectively reach your target market.
- Employee Studies allow you to understand employee needs and perceptions. Information gathered can be helpful in developing employee training and benefit programs. Lets you measure awareness of and attitudes towards company practices and policies.
- Membership Studies examine how your association or organization is perceived by current and prospective members. Helps you to identify needs and develop effective responses.